Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Function - 2020 P&G Internship Program
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? Are you looking for a custom designed internship that will best suit your interests?
Meaningful work from day 1
Your assignment will include the responsibility of leading organizational strategy in step with our business leaders. We feel that Human Resources is about driving strategy, not just pushing policies.
Your role will be helping the organization through assessment, design, transition, and work process improvements for a specific business need. We try to fit your interests and skills to projects that will allow you to use your strengths and so that you can continue to grow and develop. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly significant projects to work on.
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities.
- You will work closely with colleagues from multi-functions: Sales, Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our full-time positions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Able to display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset
- Have excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Have an ability to drive innovation and business growth
- Strong in communication and collaboration with others
- English proficient (written and spoken)
- In penultimate year in Bachelor or Master degree and is expected to graduate before July 2021.
- Application opens from 1st December to 31st December. Please complete both online application and online assessment latest by midnight of 31st December.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: