Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Function - 2020 P&G Graduate Program - Supply Chain Manager
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
You'll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
Your Role Specialty Areas
As an Associate Product Supply Manager, you will have the opportunity to discover P&G's technologies & standards which are worldly recognized. We will help you to build your capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Currently working towards completion of a bachelor’s degree or above in an accredited university, any major OR less than 2 years of work experience after graduation
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Ability to analytical and problem-solving skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong sense of ownership and operational discipline
- Application opens from 1st December to 31st December. Please complete both online application and online assessment latest by midnight of 31st December.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: