Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Function - Product Supply Manager - TW
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
Your Role Specialty Areas
Manage the physical distribution operation, build capability, and deliver the goals of end-to-end supply chain in a sustainable manner.
- Managing the end-to-end supply chain from product inbound, storage/ handling and outbound by setting the direction of the 3PL’s daily and going operation.
- Governance for inventory management to include 3PL operations. Ensure adequate controls are in place.
- Managing the performance and operational relationship of PD 3PL and all subcontractors
- Leading the end-to-end loss analysis process and loss elimination efforts.
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
What we are looking for:
- Physical distribution, including import logistics, warehouse/ handling and transportation, etc related experience is preferred.
- At least 2 year of post-graduation work experience is preferred
- Fluent English to connect Business Unit or leadership team
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Strong data analysis skill and related experience and skilled on Excel, Knime, Power BI or Python, etc. is plus
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Strong thinking and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
This is important to note:
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: