Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Function - Product Supply Specialist
Your Role Specialty Areas
In this role, the individual will
- Support Product Supply Leaders in an enriching supply chain role to drive product availability, demand and supply management.
- Be responsible for system setup/management, physical distribution operational activities in accordance to business need.
- Work in an inter-country sourcing and interface environment of FMCG industry.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Good communication skills and be able to interact comfortably with all levels/ types of people.
- Candidates with Degree or Technical/logistics/supply chain qualification will be preferred.
- Candidates with previous experience in supply chain field will be preferred.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: