Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Sales Function - 2020 P&G Graduate Program - Account Manager
Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you having a real passion for winning?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Do you have an ambitious spirit and an willingness for learning? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a Sales Manager at Procter & Gamble to strengthen your mastery!
Working in sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
As a Sales Manager, you´ll directly take meaningful and impacting responsibilities as of day 1. You´ll be in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of our product categories and markets.
- Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
- Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges.
- Own and manage significant customer accounts.
- Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others.
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You
will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand
your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will
- Recognized state of the art
marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your
marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship–
We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal
training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work
environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We
value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently working towards completion of a bachelor’s degree or above in an accredited university OR less than 2 years of work experience after graduation
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong in communication and collaboration with others
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Application opens from 1st December to 31st December. Please complete both online application and online assessment latest by midnight of 31st December.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
Job Id: SLS00004563
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Allentown, Pennsylvania
- National Technical Resource – P&G Professional Multiple Locations
- Associate Sales Manager Jeddah, Saudi Arabia