Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Function - Customer Digital & Social Specialist
As Digital & Social Specialist, you will be an expert resource for Customer Social Strategic Planning & Execution supported by multi-agencies, responsible for social-led pull content integration to win customers and shoppers and are accountable to Communication Manager and Sales Channel Leaders on social KPI (awareness/ consideration/ conversion).
Social Insight, Content & Influencer Planning
Own in-market landscape knowledge and social platform insights/trend analysis
Develop social media plan in lined with integrated brand and sales plan
Lead social influencer (KOL/KOC) program on for customer differentiation plan
- Own social storytelling and deliver high quality social content and production timely.
- Manage the KOL/KOC operation and lead agency capability building
- Support performance tracking reporting across categories/ customers to optimize social results
- Account for SEM/SEO optimization by working with media agency
Own by-channel shopper insights to design customized business/ sales social plan
Support customer engagement plan with social expertise
Train cross category shopper social insights and KOC operation among team/agencies.
Lead With Courage
Lead and build social capability with self-learning drive in latest trend in social and digital landscape.
Use judgement in dealing with complex and diverse social environment and lead on innovation
Able to influence and engage internal and external with insights and strategies
- High bar on pull content execution and project management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Build strong relationships across customer teams as a strong business partner.
- Agency management: Engage, energise and enable agencies to identify opportunities for service improvements.
Good verbal/ writing communication and presentation skills to engage internal/ external stakeholders
- Have a strong interest in being ‘in touch’ with consumers and experienced in social/ digital media.
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant social media areas (consumer product industry)
- Expertise in social content development
- Media planning experience is a plus.
- Proven tracking record in driving business result.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: