Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Function - eCommerce Specialist
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for winning, and the ability to build collaborative relationships? We are looking for an eCommerce Specialist who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity and are excellent communicators.
- Brand Operation- Maintain product master data, e-content, e-banner, photoshop KV based on real need.
- Digital Analyst- Collect different source of data into business report. Examine the report logic and observe the obvious data issue.
- Supply Management- Monitor customer inventory to avoid out-of-stock. Collect order from different buyers and facilitate supply-related works.
- Financial Operation- Payment management with customer (order, invoice, etc); Collect promotion agreement from different categories.
eCommerce Specialist is a key role to build up eCommerce sales team fundamental execution.
You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What We Looking For
We are seeking candidates who are leaders, who make things happen, and analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
- Previous experience in eCommerce related work is a plus.
- Expertise in Excel or other analytic tools.
- Basic photoshop skills will be a plus.
- Strong communication and project management skill .
- Learning agility & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others as a team.
- Ability to adapt to change with emotional intelligence.
- Ability to communicate in verbal/written English .
Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: