BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Digital Marketing Technologist
Marketing Technologists (MT) are IT-coded resources that work closely with Marketing, Media and Sales teams as essential technical partners in leveraging the multitude of digital platforms, data streams, external agencies and emerging technology partners required to drive the business and win with our consumer’s Digital path-to-purchase. They are sought-after resources in each Market and our best MTs provide leadership through the lens of technology for both Country-specific needs as well as cross-country solutions and capabilities.
- Drive the Technology: drive unique IT contributions in SMO, with strong focus on IT Architecture, Platforms, Systems Integration, Data strategy and Data activation, as well as Cyber-Security and Privacy.
- Support the Business: by driving better consumer targeting and media effectiveness. They own both strategic and operational elements.
- Transform the culture: our top Marketing Technologists help elevate the Digital IQ across the organization, drive innovation and a culture of agility and smart risk taking.
SMO Marketing Technologist’s role involves the following responsibilities:
- Systems Integration: solid technical understanding of the ecosystem involved in driving eBusiness growth (WebPresence, Mobile, CRM, Programmatic Media, AdTech, BigData, CDP, micro-services/API, eCommerce, Direct Selling, Social Media, Ratings&Reviews, eContent, etc) and the system integrations required to drive omni-channel business value, including Architecture, DevOps techniques, integration strategies, code review and associated business processes, and data manipulation and syndication for internal and external solutions. Ensure Fit-for-use of local, regional and global solutions
- Data Strategy and Activation: drive and activate consumer-centric data strategies, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices leading to Data integration, enrichment and activation. Understands data structure, sufficiency, quality, compliance, business fit and flows across involved systems.
- Analytics: deliver real-time insights that improve our KPIs, inform new business models and optimize e-Business operations. Partner with Data Science to operationalize algorithms based on Big Data modelling.
- Automation: leverage technology for automated data fetching, processing, aggregation & syndication (ie API, JSON) leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access.
- Stewardship for GDPR, info-security and Privacy.
- Solid understanding of business strategies, goals and processes, and how technology can positively impact them.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills. Able to effectively partner multi-functionally to drive business impact.
- Raise our collective Digital-IQ. Lead the thinking and own trainings to IT and to other functions, including documentation of best practices.
- Lead agile IT innovation, bringing technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better e-Business results.
- Understanding of IT architecture principles and components required for omni-channel consumer engagement: CRM, Personalization, WebPresence, mobile, hosting, CI/CD, Programmatic media, BigData, eCommerce both via eRetailers integrations and DTC.
- Analytical skills. Solid management of KNIME and powerBI.
- Knowledge of Stewardship, Privacy and Info security
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in the above fields is a plus.
- Applied knowledge of AI/ML is a plus.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: