BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales Operations & Go-To-Market Senior Manager
Be part of the P&G Health Care team!
We are looking for a Sales Operations and Go to Market Sr. Manager to build value through brand volume, net sales, share growth, winning sales and brand fundamentals, efficient media spending and developing End to end commercial strategy for P&G Health Care team.
As a Sales Operations and Go to Market Sr. Manager, you develop winning trade and promotion strategy in Healthcare Business which create benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our company according to the market needs (distribution, visibility, recommendation and/or prescribing). Responsible to enable Sales Teams to win in-store and drive sales fundamentals with high understanding in healthcare regulations and categories.
This role reports to the Sales Director – Indonesia Sales Healthcare.
What Success Looks Like
As a Sales Operations and Go To Market Sr. Manager, you are in charge of maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only demonstrate your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You are the engine enabling Sales teams to deliver NOS, Sales fundamentals, and category growth. Delivers winning building blocks for a market/channel, including strong plans for base and innovation. Develops category growth strategies and strong conceptual selling. Delivers Enhanced Business Planning process (EBP) and works with Selling teams for activation. Ensures strategies are consistent with company’s stewardship guidelines.
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop end to end strategy to grow multiple products in multiple channels.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as your shoppers, categories and market
- Deliver volume & leadership in-store presence.
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market strategies for new geographies/categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
- Prepare volume forecast and plans.
- Collaborate very closely with teams from other departments to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market trends & needs.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Has 2-5 years of experience in Middle Management level (Key Account Management, Are Sales Manager, Field Sales Roles) of FMCG/Consumer Health/Pharma Multinational Companies.
- Have a commercial leadership to lead the Go To Market strategy.
- Have a great analytical thinking capability (comfortable to work with numbers).
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Proficient in English
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: