Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Corporate Communication Manager
Corporate Communications Manager – Indonesia
- Interested in working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success.
About the Role
The Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the
This is a rare opportunity to join P&G’s in-house Communications function, with great opportunities for career growth and development amongst our global network of Communications professionals. Reporting to the Communications Leader for P&G Indonesia, this role is instrumental in driving sustainable business growth and creating a strong workplace culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and delivery of PR strategy to support the P&G corporate brand
- Media & Influencer relations
- Internal Communications & Employee Engagement activities
- External connections and credentialing plans
- Providing communications counsel & expertise to internal stakeholders
- Social media strategy & execution
- Issues & crisis management
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability programs
Qualifications - External
- Advanced Communications & Storytelling capability
- 5-8 years experience
- Background in PR Agency, consumer brands or retail industry preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required
- Crisis & issues management expertise & experience
- Experience in CSR and internal communications
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: