BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Business Analyst P&G Israel
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven business management?
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' and customers preferences in each of the following areas: When they learn about our product, When they choose to buy the product, When they use the product at home.
We are looking for the world's best business & analysis pros who can deliver data based insights to driver action.
Working in Business Management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just an analyst, it means being a total Business Owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing business plans and driving productivity. Our Business Analysts need to work regularly in a multi function environment to analyze consumer, shopper, and customer insights to build business strategies that will continue to grow your category profitably.
In P&G, you’ll be responsible for business decisions on Billion Dollar brands such as Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Pampers, Ariel, Tide & more, to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right?
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning.
- Recognized state of the art business skills – We will constantly help you improve your business & financial knowledge to build your management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Multi-Field experience – building your capabilities across the different fields in the business world Finance, Marketing, Sales and anything in between
- International Environment – opportunity to work with counterparts from all around the world, including possibility for future relocation assignments for excellent individuals
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We want someone with:
- Outstanding Students with 80% availability (4 days a week) for 6 months
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strong analysis skills, including ability to handle substantial amounts of data
- Strong ability to communicate and team leadership capabilities
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: