BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Corporate Controller & FP&A Analyst (CPA required) Israel 2021
How would you like to work on an exciting and meaningful business and have an impact as of day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to make strategy come to life? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the start and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations, crafting new marketing / sales plans or improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with your Manager and the other functions managers will be a key enabler for your success.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
You will work as the finance leader for a brand or category on a team with representatives from various other functions. You will play a key role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. Within the team, you will find an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
Along with your role as a brand/category finance leader you’d also be the corporate finance controller in charge of; managing the accounting and tax affairs of our local operations. Preparing the annual tax returns and other statutory reporting requirements globally. Be the primary contact person for external auditors and ensure that adequate controls are in place and corporate guidelines are correctly implemented.
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging, and diverse assignments. P&G is recognized worldwide for developing business leaders and we intended to sharpen your functional skills while building your broader business and leadership skills .
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to relocate for an assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one of the sub-functions and become a subject matter expert for the company. Ultimately, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for the very best mind to work with us.
- CPAwithStrong academic background
- Exemplary leadership experience
- Fluency in English and Hebrew
- Excellent analytical, strategic and leadership skills
- An ability to innovate and develop creative solutions
- Strong ability to communicate and influence others
- Up to 5 years’ experience
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: