BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Marketing Intern Israel/WBG
How is it like working here?
“We lead a Company within a Company”
Are you ready to live a real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company, having a real impact from Day1? Do you want to set the path for your future career? Did you think about applying your unique skills to a dynamic and international environment?
If you have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this program is for you.
You will work around the brands: Ariel, Fairy, Gillette, Oral-B, Pantene, Head& Shoulders, Herbal Essence, Pampers and more...
What will an internship in P&G offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognized ground-breaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment –Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization.
The best-fit interns have potential to receive a job offer from P&G for full-time management positions.
Who are we looking for?
- Outstanding Students in their last year or early graduates
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Proficient English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, Excel in particular
- Availability to work 60%-80% for 4-6 months
- Experience in the area can be an advantage
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: