Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management - Mid-Level Manager
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Working in Brand Management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Managers lead iconic national brands, identifying consumer, shopper, and customer insights and executing marketing plans that will grow your brand and strategically set it up for future success.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing professional with 3-5 years’ experience to join our Toronto Brand Management team as a Mid-Level Manager.
In this role, you will:
· Lead a multi-disciplinary team (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Insights, Advertising, and Media/PR Agencies) to develop strategies to grow a multi-million dollar brand.
· Lead and execute the go-to-market and consumer insight-led brand plans behind our innovation product launches.
· Be a highly visible business leader for a multi-million dollar brand, working directly with our Regional Business Unit (RBU) to support growth objectives.
· Analyze complex data to identify consumer and business insights to enable Brand leaders as they set direction for brand growth.
· Innovate, explore, and test new marketing ideas in an environment where creativity and experimentation are encouraged.
· Lead and manage a diverse portfolio of strategic, niche projects, based on your category.
This role reports to a Category Brand Manager (Senior-Level Manager). As you expand your impact on the business, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities.
What we offer you:
- Recognized state-of-the-art marketing skills - We give you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in exciting, challenging situations across our renowned brands.
- World-class learning and leadership development - You will receive continuous training and development throughout your career, and be surrounded by leaders who will mentor, challenge, and coach you into a leader of today and tomorrow.
- Career growth and development - As a ‘build-from-within’ company, we value the experience you bring to P&G and are committed to offering you progressive roles to build mastery and leadership throughout the course of your career.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Ultimately, you will be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. You will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. You will receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how you will feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, and inspired.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Candidates with 3 to 5 years of relevant Brand Management experience would find this position to be a good fit. Experience in the CPG industry is a strong asset.
- Track record of forward-thinking, strategic, and courageous leadership skills.
- Demonstrated strengths in strategic and analytical thinking.
- An exceptional ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- An agile mindset with a passion for problem-solving, enabling you to strategically tackle challenging situations in a complex and dynamic business environment.
- Superior communication skills that will enable you to lead the thinking of decision makers internal and external to P&G.
Apply today to join P&G’s world-class marketing team!
Please apply onwww.pgcareers.comand complete your application and assessments by 11:59pm EST on Sunday, September 22nd.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the
recruitment process, please email
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: