Begin a meaningful career right here
Business Analyst – September 2019 Start Date (12-month contract)
Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics, business consulting, implementing new capabilities and processes with our customer teams?
Business analysts at P&G drive better decision-making and transform how P&G operates by influencing key strategic decisions and by embedding analytics into our core work processes. This Business Analyst opportunity is a foundational role for enabling business analytics for one of P&G Canada’s Customer teams. We are looking for an individual who is analytically savvy and capable, with a passion for the selling function.
In this role, the individual will work closely with the Customer team’s account handlers and multi-functional organizations (Product Supply, Finance, Category Development Managers) to:
· Maintain business performance reporting and capabilities
· Manage and ensure data (and data platform) quality and integrity
· Own and execute the team’s training curriculum and leverage technical mastery of P&G/customer systems/software to facilitate business needs.
This role will require you to:
· Proactively identify issues, recommend solutions, and collaborate with multi-functional/global partners;
· Problem solve, improve processes, and transform our analytical approach to drive business results;
· Extract data and prepare/distribute weekly business reports and scorecards;
· Become an expert of the data and platforms/systems for the assigned Customer team.
·Candidates with 2-4 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role would find this position to be a good fit. CPG experience would be a strong asset.
·Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
·Superior communication skills, including an ability to clearly and concisely communicate an idea, an insight or message in a manner that is simple and action oriented.
·Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an ability to build and sustain relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
·Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in response to dynamic business needs.
·Proficient in Word/Excel/Power Point.
·Working knowledge of AC Nielsen data, systems and capabilities (i.e. AD Connect, Nielsen Interface to Office).
·Working knowledge/experience with ETL capabilities (i.e. KNIME software or similar) and/or visualization tools (i.e. TIBCO Spotfire, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau).
·A passion for building capability and training others.
How to apply
Please complete your online application and assessment by 11:59pm EST on July 14th, 2019.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 2 weeks.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: