Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Data and Analytics Manager- Business Analyst- 12 Month Contract Position- Immediate Need
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As a Data and Analytics Manager (Business Analyst) at P&G, you are a Business Leader. At P&G, you need to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. You’ll need to mine multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams. Business knowledge, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in this multi-functional leadership team.
Business Analyst – The Role
You will deliver analytic insights in several business domains (consumer, customer, digital, etc…). With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business acumen, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts to the business. You’ll leverage data visualization (KNIME, Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, etc) to grasp the business building insights across a variety of data.
As a P&G business analyst you will be a part of an award winning Business Intelligence community that is Global in scope, and operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research or Statistics who have:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
• Adept at leveraging Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
• Experience in CPG/FMCG or retail sales is preferred but open to other industries with demonstrated track record of business analytics mastery
• 1-3 years relevant experience in Data & Analytics:
o Syndicated point of sale, ("scanner") household panel data
o Operations Research modeling or specialty area of research
o Ebusiness or social media platforms
How to Apply
Please attach your resume. We do not require a cover letter or transcripts. Finish your job application/assessments by Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 at midnight to be considered for this position.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email
Location: Toronto, Canada
Job Id: IT 00001566
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Information Technology Manager San José, Costa Rica
- Neuro Diverse Hiring - Technology Department San José, Costa Rica
- Oral Care E-IMEA RBU Business Analyst (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Information Technology (IT) & Business Solutions Manager Dammam, Saudi Arabia