BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Digital Technologies Internship/Co-op (May 2023 Start Date)
Procter & Gamble is looking to develop the next generation of leaders in the world of technology. We are currently hiring for 8 and 12-month Digital Technologies (IT) roles starting in May 2023 in our Toronto headquarters. If you are passionate about data and technology and wish to learn and grow continuously, a career at P&G is the right fit for you.
Learn more about our Digital Technologies Internships in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUY7AHOsOA
What can you expect?
You can expect meaningful work from Day 1 that creates real value for the company and our consumers. We will match you with a Technology role based on your skills and interests. Depending on your matched role, you could, lead projects that solve exciting supply chain problems, or drive digitization initiatives using the latest technology to optimize company's go to market strategy, or apply business analytics skills to improve brand building experiences, among other interesting opportunities.
The types of roles you could take include:
- Data Engineer
- Software Developer
- DevOps Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- Analytics and Insights Manager
- Product Manager
- Scrum Master
In any position you play, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use data, technology and innovation to deliver results with measurable business value
- Build relationships and collaborate with others
- Work autonomously and in teams
- Develop new technical and soft skills
- Work with senior leaders to remove roadblocks as needed
- Lead fast cycle projects for the Canadian business through our Innovation North program
- Learn about P&G and the many Digital Technologies we use
What skills and traits are we looking for?
- A Passion for data and technology
- A proven track record of leadership and success
- Ability to build relationships and work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams
- Passion about continually improving your capabilities and learning new things
- Superb communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
What's In It For YOU?
- A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- Intentional Impact Work Plan for meaningful projects that you will own and deliver through the work term
- Integration into our Intern & Coop Network for socializing, mentorship and access to resources from Day 1
- Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support DEI (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- Domestic Relocation Benefits to support your home finding trip and moving of personal belongings
- Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- Access to employee wellness programs including employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support a hybrid work approach
- Access to our subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
What would make you a great fit?
- You are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, with graduation planned in 2024 or 2025
- You are available for an 8 or 12-month work-term starting in May 2023 (you can specify your preference during the application questions)
- You have a passion for data and technology
- You have the ability to build relationships and work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams
- You have superb communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Your have technical skills and want to develop them further
Students with Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Business backgrounds have typically found our roles to be a good fit with their interests, but we have had successful interns from a variety of other disciplines as well. We encourage students graduating in 2024 or 2025 from all disciplines to apply.
How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers and complete both your application AND assessments by February 20th, 2023. We encourage you to review our Hiring Process here before starting your application. If you have applied to our Digital Technologies Internship within the past 6 months, please note your application is on file for consideration and you will not need to reapply.
Resume Submission: strong resumes will use the Context-Action-Results (CAR) format and highlight measurable results, in the areas of leadership and data analysis, achieved in your previous roles and experiences. Cover letters and transcripts are not required.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete two online assessments. Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2021), and Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2021).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, 2SLGBTQ+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, click here to submit your request.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.