Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
E-Commerce/Direct to Consumer Manager, Grooming
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
As a Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Working in Brand Management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Brand Managers lead iconic national brands, identifying consumer, shopper, and customer insights and executing marketing plans that will grow your brand and strategically set it up for future success.
Join one of P&G’s fastest growing channels and build the future with us as we continue to expand our direct-to-consumer business.
We are currently recruiting for an e-commerce professional with 2+ years’ experience in the direct-to-consumer (DTC) space to join our Toronto team as E-commerce Manager, Grooming. This starting management position is a good fit for early career professionals interested in advancing their careers in e-Commerce.
In this role, you will:
· Manage day-to-day DTC operations in collaboration with agency partners, executing go-to-market strategies for our Grooming brands (Gillette, Venus, etc.).
· Analyze, measure, and report complex data to identify consumer and business insights that educate recommendations for brand growth, consumer acquisition and retention.
· Innovate, explore, and test new marketing ideas in an environment where creativity and experimentation are strongly encouraged.
· Consistently create an outstanding consumer experience by understanding, simplifying and optimizing the consumer path to purchase and supply chain.
· Optimize online content, assortment and search for multi-million dollar brands.
This role reports to the Business Director, DTC Grooming. As you expand your impact on the business, you can expect to increase responsibilities as the role continues to evolve.
What we offer you:
• Recognized state-of-the-art marketing skills - We give you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in exciting, challenging situations across our renowned brands.
• World-class learning and leadership development - You will receive continuous training and development throughout your career, and be surrounded by leaders who will mentor, challenge, and coach you into a leader of today and tomorrow.
• Career growth and development - As a ‘build-from-within’ company, we value the experience you bring to P&G and are committed to offering you progressive roles to build mastery and leadership throughout the course of your career.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Ultimately, you will be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. You will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. You will receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how you will feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, and inspired.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader. See what P&G can do for you!
P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2021), Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2020), and Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2020).
·Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
·2+ years of relevant consumer-facing e-commerce experience including e-store management.
·Proven track record in CRM, Customer Acquisition, Digital Marketing (Facebook and other digital marketing platforms), and SEO with a passion to create a best-in-class consumer experience.
·A passion for agile problem-solving, enabling you to strategically tackle challenging situations in a complex and dynamic business environment.
·Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail.
·A growth mindset and superior communication skills that will enable you to guide the thinking of decision makers.
Apply today to join P&G’s world-class marketing team!
Please apply on P&G Careers and complete your application and assessments as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis to meet our business needs.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request.
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Id: BRM00002143
Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: