Begin a meaningful career right here
Fabric Care Canada Associate Media Director - 12-month Contract
P&G Fabric Care’s media vision is to transform the media industry to reach every fabric care category purchaser. To accomplish this, we need to build up our in-house media capability.Fabric Care created an in-house planning and digital buying media model for the US and we are now looking to replicate for Canada. We are looking to recruit the industry’s best talent to work on P&G’s flagship brand portfolio.
The Canada Fabric Care Associate Media Director will be located in Toronto and will be a part of a broader US team in New York including a Media Director, Media Associate Directors, Specialists and Analysts to create breakthrough media plans and execute digital media buying. The Fabric Care Canada Media team will be co-located with the Fabric Care Canada Brand team to enable close collaboration. Fabric Care has a history of Cannes award winning program including Super Bowl’s “Bradshaw Stain” and “#TideAd” and expect the close link of media and creative to deliver future ground-breaking work. The Canada Associate Media Director will report to the Fabric Care Media Director in New York.
This Role will require the individual to:
·Apply critical thinking, strong problem-solving and expert media skills to drive Brand growth.
·Apply media expertise to lead and develop best in class media plans, approaches and delivery.
·Navigate effectively through complex issues, leveraging expertise and business understanding to recommend solutions. Gain alignment to recommendation and oversee execution.
·Manage multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities, balancing short and long-term needs and implications.
·Creatively envision solutions that meet the needs of the business
·Continuously learn and build media expertise while becoming fluent in “P&G”
· Serve as manager of and resource for junior team member. Provide direction, advice, counsel & mentorship
·Manage preparation, development, execution and stewardship of media plans for Fabric Care brands, and accountable for supporting the team and ensuring plans are executed in line with P&G processes and standards
·Utilize syndicated planning tools to run reports and develop insights
·Develop ability to independently manage all aspects of Fabric Care brands while keeping the Media Director apprised of key issues
·Evaluates existing and emerging media opportunities and brings forward recommendations and POVs
·Collaborate with Fabric Care creative agency to create breakthrough awareness and amplification plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
·7+ Years Agency Experience working with Canadian clients who have significant national advertising
·Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods and/or other fast-moving, consumer facing spaces are preferred
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
Marketing/Media Skills Needed:
• Passion for and a breadth of experience in Media, including TV/video, mobile, banner, search, social, publishing, programmatic and branded entertainment. Advanced understanding of all/most media vehicles and channels, or, in-depth understanding of digital media with basic understanding of other types of media.
• Proven results in the application of media analytics to make recommendations and optimize plans.
• Expertise in translating brand strategy into media strategy and plans; learn and optimize based upon in market results.
• Is an engaged member of the media industry. Proactively seeks out and contributes to innovative ideas as relevant to the Fabric Care business. Has strong knowledge of current trends and innovation in traditional and digital media. Abreast of the media landscape and recognizes challenges/opportunities within
• Deep expertise within the typical processes and tools utilized by buying/investment teams across all media types, particularly TV, publishing, programmatic buying, reserve digital, social and search.
• Experience creating and selling media plans and programs to multiple different stakeholders using data to support
• Foundational marketing acumen.
Bachelor’s or MBA
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete your online application and assessments as soon as possible. We will review applications on a rolling basis to fill this immediate need.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please firstname.lastname@example.org provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 2 weeks.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: