Human Resources Manager - Full-Time
Designing and delivering tools, processes and systems to attract, inspire and develop our Talent (people),
Designing our Organizations and leading change management to maximize productivity and reduce complexity to enable peak performance,
Developing HR and people systems (benefits, payroll, etc.) that are User-Focused,
Nurturing our P&G Purpose driven Culture through diversity, inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and
Continually investing in your own HR Capability through both formal and informal training (e.g. in-house classroom training, on the job learning, etc)Our career model values breadth, depth, and leadership. HR at P&G offers variety, the chance to explore and to develop as a well-rounded business integrated partner across various parts of the P&G business and around the world. In P&G HR, there are endless opportunities to learn and grow. Our capability and career system, along with support from your manager, will help you determine a career path that is right for you.
- Bachelors or Masters degree. A passion for HR or a focus in Human Resources, Labor/Industrial Relations, Business Administration, Organizational Effectiveness, Industrial Psychology or Training & Development is preferred.
- Bilingual (French, English) in both verbal and written is an assetIdeal candidates for the Associate Human Resources Manager role have the following competencies:
- A proven track record of success in varied endeavors and a passion for winning
- Strong demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others
- Excellent critical thinking / problem solving ability.
- A track record of strong initiative, priority setting, and follow-through
- Solid interpersonal skills and team-building effectiveness
- Courage and conviction to stand up for what is right
- Be available to start work in January 2019 or earlierPlease apply online at www.pgcareers.com. Click Apply and search for Job # HR 00003213. Please attach a copy of your resume to your online application. If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete two online assessments. These online assessments must be completed for you to be considered further in the recruiting process. All correspondence is through email, so please check it often.Selected candidates will be required to write the Reasoning Test.Procter & Gamble is an equal opportunity employer.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: