BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
INDIGENOUS STUDENT INTERNSHIP/CO-OP (JAN OR MAY 2023)
P&G interns establish face-to-face relationships with our most important customers; build groundbreaking databases; work on national marketing campaigns; and more. All before they graduate. All from Day 1. Join us, and you, too, can play a role in innovative and meaningful work that helps bring our leading brands to life. We are currently hiring for 4, 8 or 12-month internships starting in January 2023 or May 2023. Roles are based out of our Toronto, Ontario Headquarters. Through the application process, you will have an opportunity to select the function(s) you are interested in being evaluated for, along with the work term that is right for you!
4 MONTH WORK TERMS
As a Sales Co-op/Intern you can expect to:
- Grow our brands by completing robust business analyses and being a part of our account presentations
- Learn and apply conceptual selling techniques and develop data-driven analyses and presentations
- Own selling and account management responsibilities, while leading unique projects that have a direct impact on the business
As a Brand Co-op/Intern you can expect to:
- Develop marketing plans that will help grow the business
- Lead special assignments that will provide solutions for your brand
- Analyze historical data to discover trends in your brand, and present recommendations based on your learnings
As a Finance Co-op/Intern you can expect to:
- Conduct financial analysis on plans or projects to determine payout of projects and to set direction for future initiatives
- Identify key opportunities to exceed targets and how to avoid future business risks
- Develop an understanding of key external market trends including benchmarking and retailer & sales channel analysis
8 or 12 MONTH WORK TERMS
As an IT Co-op/Intern you can expect to:
- Use data, technology and innovation to drive business value and lead projects that solve challenging business problems
- Drive digitization initiatives using the latest technology to optimize company initiatives
- Apply business analytics skills to improve brand building experiences
Supply Network Operations
As a Supply Chain Co-op/Intern you can expect to:
- Collaborate with dynamic, diverse individuals to deliver product, retail customer, and/or supply chain initiatives
- Lead projects that challenge your analysis, problem solving, and communication skills
What’s In It For YOU?
- A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- Intentional Impact Work Plan for meaningful projects that you will own and deliver through the work term
- Integration into our Intern & Coop Network for socializing, mentorship and access to resources from Day 1
- Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support DEI (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Here’s a Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- Domestic Relocation Benefits to support your home finding trip and moving of personal belongings
- Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- Access to employee wellness programs including employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support a hybrid work approach
- Access to our subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
What would make you a great fit?
- You self-identify as Indigenous/Aboriginal Peoples of Canada (First Nations, Status Indian, Non-Status Indian, Inuit or Métis).
- You are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. We hire top talent from a variety of disciplines and areas of specialization.
- You anticipate graduating in 2024 (for 4, 8 or 12 month roles) or 2025 (for 8 or 12 month roles)
How To Apply
Apply on www.pgcareers.com and complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on October 6th, 2022. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect and our hiring process.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete an online assessment(s). Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, 2SLGBTQIA+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2022), Canada’s and GTA's Top 100 Employers (2022) and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022).
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: