BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Software Engineer
Procter & Gamble is looking to develop the next generation of leaders in the world of technology. We are hiring for an IT Software Engineer to join us in Toronto immediately, who is eager to help transform the way we do business through technology and innovation. If you are passionate about data and technology and wish to learn and grow continuously, a career at P&G is the right fit for you.
Learn more about our Information Technology roles here.
As an IT Software Engineer you will develops IT Solutions and leverage Agile and DevOps practices to build their IT solutions. You will:
- understand the business value their IT Solutions deliver.
- understand how to develop on multiple development platforms (i.e. MS Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Web).
- work in small Development Teams owning the Sprint Backlogs.
- continuously look for opportunities to create more efficient DevOps processes leveraging automation, new (ARB approved) tools, and exploring new development platforms together with DevOps Engineers.
- work hand-in-hand with Operations Engineers to improve flow between Development and Operations to deliver value faster.
- Computer Science or related degree. Bachelor's or Master's required.
- Skilled in following our similar coding languages: Python, Scala, SQL, R, etc. Knowledge
- Experience with cloud technologies, specifically Microsoft Azure stack (including Databricks, AAS, etc).
- Knowledge and experience with BI Front End tools such as: Power BI; HTML5; Tableau; etc.
- Machine Learning and Data Science knowledge and skills are an asset.
- Skills related to CICD and Agile DevOps are an asset.
How to Apply:
Please apply on P&G Careers and complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on May 15th, 2022. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete an online assessment(s). Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, 2SLGBTQ+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2022), Canada’s and GTA's Top 100 Employers (2022) and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022).
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: