Regulatory Administrator - Global Product Stewardship, Canada
Are you passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company? Are you looking for an organization whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Do you want a rewarding career where you can make an impact beginning from Day 1?
We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Administrator to join the Global Product Stewardship team at our Toronto office beginning September 9, 2020.
As Regulatory Administrator, you will have ownership of core work processes while supporting a team of Regulatory Managers. There will be significant opportunity to make an impact on projects and work processes. You will be responsible for executing assigned projects and exercising independent judgment and decision-making over numerous priorities.
In this role, you will:
• Support a team of regulatory managers in securing regulatory compliance of P&G products
• Coordinate regular team meetings
• Responsible for mandatory reporting and filing regulatory notifications to the Government
• Generate data required for compliance utilizing internal systems
• Gather and compile input from team members on various surveys or customer requests
• Responsible for budget tracking
• Managing and updating internal databases
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Meaningful Work from Day 1 - Administrators are vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as being accountable for results.
World-class Learning and Leadership Development- You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager. You will have opportunities for continuous learning throughout your career at P&G.
Dynamic and respectful work environment– Working alongside some of the brightest minds, you will collaborate on impactful work within a supportive environment – one where company values are always embraced and expressed, and diversity is a business imperative.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader. See what P&G can do for you!
P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2020), Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2020), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2020), and Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2020).
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A GREAT FIT
- Background in Chemistry or Biology (or related
technical field) and previous Regulatory or QA experience is a strong
- Candidates with 3-5 years of experience in an Administrator or regulatory
role will find this opportunity to be a good fit.
- Ability to learn quickly and reapply knowledge in a rapidly changing
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong digital literacy and proficiency with Word and Excel
- Leadership and ownership for core work responsibilities
To apply, please visit www.pgcareers.com and complete the job application and assessments by 11:59pm on Sunday, July 19, 2020.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the
applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the
location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in
the recruitment process, pleaseclick hereto
submit your request.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: