BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Regulatory Affairs Internship/Co-op (from Toronto Sept 2022 for 12 months)
P&G Canada’s Internship and Co-op opportunities will provide candidates with a unique opportunity to build their experience and leadership skills, as they make an impact on more than just their careers! We are currently hiring for 12-month Regulatory Affairs Intern/Co-op starting on September 6th, 2022. Much like our brands, we’re committed to finding and developing world-class leaders. Leadership is one of our core values and an integral factor in our success internally and externally!
During your 12-month work term in Regulatory Affairs, you will coordination with internal resources for the evaluation of products, packages and labels against company and government requirements. You can expect to:
- Conduct label reviews, formula reviews and the execution of other procedures to ensure regulatory compliance for products within a specific product category
- Be involved in additional regulatory projects, which require strong technical and analytical skills
- Work independently to achieve detail-oriented, comprehensive, and reliable results, under the guidance of a Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
What’s In It For YOU?
- A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- Intentional Impact Work Plan for meaningful projects that you will own and deliver through the work term
- Integration into our Intern & Coop Network for socializing, mentorship and access to resources from Day 1
- Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support DEI (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Here’s a Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- Domestic Relocation Benefits to support your home finding trip and moving of personal belongings
- Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- Access to employee wellness programs including employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support a hybrid work approach
- Access to our subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
We hire based on the potential we see in people and you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. Join us, and you’ll be part of this effort from Day 1.
What would make you a great fit?
- You are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, with graduation planned in 2023 or 2024.
- You are available for 12-month (September 6th, 2022- August 18th, 2023 work term).
- You possess natural leadership and business skills, demonstrated in academic and/or extracurricular activities.
- You have strong communication skills that will enable you to thrive in a challenging and exciting work environment.
- You enjoy analyzing data and thinking critically to uncover insights that will help influence business decisions.
How to Apply:
Complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on Sunday June 19th, 2022. We encourage you to review our Hiring Process here before starting your application.
Resume Submission: strong resumes will use the Context-Action-Results (CAR) format and highlight measurable results, in the areas of leadership and data analysis, achieved in your previous roles and experiences. Cover letters and transcripts are not required.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete two online assessments. Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2021), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2021), and Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2021).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: