BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
SALES EXECUTIVE INTERNSHIP/CO-OP (MONTREAL 4-MONTHS, JAN OR MAY 2023)
P&G Canada’s Internship and Co-op opportunities will provide candidates with a unique opportunity to build their experience and leadership skills, as they make an impact on more than just their careers! We are currently hiring for 4-month Account Executive intern/coop roles starting in January or May 2023 remote from Montreal, Quebec. Much like our brands, we’re committed to finding and developing world-class leaders. Leadership is one of our core values and an integral factor in our success internally and externally!
During your 4-month work term in Sales, you will become a strategy consultant and lead work impacting the largest retailers and the biggest brands in Canada. You can expect to:
- Grow our brands by completing robust business analyses and being a part of our account presentations;
- Learn and apply conceptual selling techniques and develop data-driven analyses and presentations;
- Have selling and account management responsibilities, in addition to leading unique projects that have a direct impact on the business;
- Play an important role on one of our Customer Teams, working directly with the customer with coaching from your manager.
What’s In It For YOU?
- A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- Intentional Impact Work Plan for meaningful projects that you will own and deliver through the work term
- Integration into our Intern & Coop Network for socializing, mentorship and access to resources from Day 1
- Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support DEI (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Here’s a Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- Domestic Relocation Benefits to support your home finding trip and moving of personal belongings
- Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- Access to employee wellness programs including employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support a hybrid work approach
- Access to our subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
We hire based on the potential we see in people and you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. Join us, and you’ll be part of this effort from Day 1.
What would make you a great fit?
- You are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You anticipate graduating in early-mid 2024.
- Required: French language proficiency at the highest/native level
- You can start the role in Jan 2023 (Jan 9 – Apr 21) or May 2023 (May 8 – Aug 18), remote from Montreal, Quebec.
- You possess natural leadership and business skills, demonstrated in academic and/or extracurricular activities.
- You have strong communication skills that will enable you to thrive in a challenging and exciting work environment.
- You enjoy analyzing data and thinking critically to uncover insights that will help influence business decisions.
How To Apply
Apply on www.pgcareers.com and complete both your application AND assessments by 11:59pm on October 6th, 2022. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect and our hiring process.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete an online assessment(s). Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, 2SLGBTQIA+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2022), Canada’s and GTA's Top 100 Employers (2022) and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022).
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: