Begin a meaningful career right here
SAP Integration Architect
Would you like to bring your experience to a Top Employer where you can apply your expertise in exciting and meaningful ways from Day One? Do you want to transform Application Development on one of the largest SAP implementations worldwide? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an experienced SAP Integration Architect to join our Toronto Information Technology team!
In this role, you will:
· Define and own Platform architecture utilizing on-premise infrastructure, cloud environment, enterprise standards, best practices and reference architecture in large scale SAP ecosystem.
· Lead SAP landscape Consolidation strategy as SAP Basis technical architect for S/4 HANA.
· Lead technical architecture discussion for critical business and technical decisions for successful S/4 HANA upgrade and higher value realization.
· Lead and influence SAP S/4 HANA simplification items during the supply chain transformation program, delivering solution approach wherever conflict occurs.
· Lead modeling and implementation of enterprise architecture artifacts (e.g., Business capability modeling as part of business architecture and application landscape design as part of Platform architecture) and ensure proper documentation of the same.
· Establish SAP Platform Technical Governance framework & deploy the SAP S/4 HANA technical Object remediation and transition architecture development approach during Supply Chain transformation.
· Establish SAP Platform Technical Governance framework & drive strategy for Master data migration along with data & customizing system consolidation.
· Install, configure, maintain and support multiple SAP landscapes and 3rd party tools.
· Serve as domain expert and focal point for architectural frameworks including, capacity management.
· Define reusable components, frameworks, common schemas, standards, and tools to be used across platforms.
· Support Security Architecture requirements to implement Security standards and help with audit & compliance
· Own IT Delivery Roadmap for the P&G Supply chain transformation journey, including the interim transition architectures that need to be applied to address tactical needs.
· Help program and project management in identifying key technical risks, prepare and lead technical mitigation plans.
What we offer you
- Career growth and development - As a ‘build-from-within’ company, we value the experience you bring to P&G and are committed to offering you progressive roles to build mastery and leadership throughout the course of your career.
- World-class learning and leadership development - You will receive continuous leadership and technical development throughout your career, and be surrounded by leaders who will mentor, challenge, and coach you into a leader of today and tomorrow.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work-life balance.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to have a dynamic career that will grow your skills as a world-class leader. See what P&G can do for you!
Apply today to join our extraordinary team at P&G Canada, which has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2020), Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2020), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2020), and Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2020).
·Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
·Proficient in SAP technology stack.
·In-depth understanding of core IT infrastructure concepts: data centres, security, networking, storage, compute, and software applications.
·10+ years of applicable SAP Platform and technology experience.
·3+ years of experience in a Technical architecture role.
·Experience leading SAP Technical Architect in enterprise scale SAP implementation.
·Knowledge of emerging HANA ecosystem and associated architecture.
·Demonstrated ability to manage projects and influence others.
·Innovative thinker with an aptitude to learn new technologies and a passion for seeking solutions.
·Motivated leader and team player with the ability to collaborate and engage with multiple stakeholders.
You would be a great fit if you have experience in:
·Defining and realizing Service-Oriented Architectures and "Platform Architecture" for large and complex platforms.
·Articulating architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms.
·Enterprise-wide business applications with a deep technological application infrastructure awareness. Plus Experience in crafting domain-specific IT strategy, planning and execution.
·Technology stack for SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, SLD, Process Orchestration (PO), Supplier Portal, Web Dispatcher, Solution Manager.
·Creation and evolution of the SAP technology roadmap that defines current technical architectures, future architectures, and the growth for transition for all projects.
·SAP BASIS tasks such as Designing & Implementing Landscape and Infrastructure, Client Strategy, Capacity Planning (Sizing), High-Availability & Disaster Recovery setup, Backup & Recovery Strategy, Storage systems, SAP Upgrades, OS/DB Migration, Solutions, and Basis Administration.
To apply, please complete your application and assessment on P&G Careers as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until business needs are met.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, pleaseclick hereto submit your request.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: