BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Territory Account Executive, Professional Oral Health
P&G Oral Care is a leading manufacturer and marketer of Crest and Oral B Products around the Globe. We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Territory Account Executive role within our P&G Professional Oral Care Organization immediately. The successful individual would manage the Downtown West territory.
The Territory Account Executive (TAE) role is a multi-faceted field selling position responsible for overall management of a designated territory and dealer management. TAE collaborates with their manager in developing/implementing strategies and business plans that deliver sales and volume targets. They are also responsible for targets associated with getting professional customers and key accounts within the assigned territory to recommend Crest and Oral B Products as well as working with our dealer network to identify sales opportunities within the defined territory.
Territory Account Executives sell to a variety of end-users in the dental industry. The sales process begins with understanding our professional customers' (dentists and hygienists) business, utilizing available information to explain the product benefits, and finally persuading our customer to purchase and recommend Crest and Oral B Products to their customers. They are expected to develop expertise in areas such as product knowledge and technical support.
Strong experience with optimizing territory coverage/use of CRM tools, operate with discipline and enjoy social/networking events to:
- Deliver business goals of Oral Care Professionals seen and Office Sales
- Optimize territory coverage plans
- Strategically use samples to obtain business goals
- Increase message impact with strategic data collection with disciplined use of CRM tool
- Increase message impact with strong presentation skills
- Channel development by leading joint business planning with dental distributors and multi practice dental organizations.
What's In It For YOU?
- A comprehensive Corporate and Functional onboarding to accelerate your training and development
- Continuously providing formal and informal training opportunities + coaching & mentorship from your direct manager and others
- Our talent structure is designed to grow from within. We are a skills-based organization with a global reach that will enable you to have unique experiences to build and accelerate both the business and your career.
- Integration into our New Hire Network for connections with peers, support and mentorship from Day 1
- Opportunity to join Citizenship Networks that support Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (e.g. Black, Indigenous, Asian, Francophone Affinity Groups and People with Disabilities), Gender Equality (e.g. LGBTQ+ & Women) and Sustainability.
- Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement and growth
Sneak Peek Into Our Benefits & Perks! You will receive:
- A Company Car!
- Access to P&G’s best in class flexible work arrangements, including our new hybrid work approach, the ability to temporarily work domestically or abroad, and much more (+ our Work-from-Home Equipment Allowance to support our hybrid approach)
- Robust Total Rewards Program including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, pension plan after 1 year of service, stock options, vacation allotment, and mobile phone support where applicable.
- Employee Education Plan and P&G Personal Development
- Comprehensive Parental and Adoption Leave, with supplemental top-up pay benefit
- Access to employee wellness programs including Employee & Family Assistance Program, employee support system, and psychology benefits (e.g. Power of Minds Mental Health & Wellness Network, P&G Intramural Teams)
- Access to our on-site massage therapy services as well as subsidized gym, fitness, and relaxation classes with virtual options
- P&G WorkPerks Program with discounts and deals
Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree is an asset
Professional experience in: Dental or Oral care sales, Healthcare sales, Pharmaceutical sales, Consumer Goods, or a Science background. Other sales backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint) and analytical skills
Valid Driver's License and willing to travel on the job
Living in or be willing to relocate yourself to the territory. Ideal candidate would have a 30 minute or less commute to the territory.
Expectations of the role:
Weekend and evening attendance at conventions and other dental continuing education events.
Travel (approx. 10 – 15% of the time)
How To Apply
Apply on www.pgcareers.com and complete both your application AND assessments as soon as possible as we're interviewing candidates weekly. We encourage you to review the information here for details on what to expect and our hiring process.
Assessment Overview: If your skills match our requirements, you will be asked to complete an online assessment(s). Please review our Assessment Overview here for more information on how to prepare. Assessment scores are valid for 12 months; to apply previous scores please click on the assessment link(s). If your score has expired, you will be prompted to re-write the assessments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Underrepresented candidates including, but not limited to, People with disabilities, female, LGBTQIA2S+ and/or Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latin American, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
P&G is committed to accommodating any applicant with a disability, as required by law, during the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request. If you require an accommodation for the assessment process: 1) submit your request, 2) complete the Peak Performance Assessment (not timed), 3) do not complete the Interactive Assessment until you have been contacted by Canada Talent Acquisition for documentation verification. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
P&G serves nearly five billion people around the world and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Gillette®, and Old Spice®. Join us to grow your skills as a world-class leader! P&G Canada has been named one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers (2022), Canada’s and GTA's Top 100 Employers (2022) and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2022).
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: