Are you ready to bring advantage in multi-million-dollar decisions?
Business &Customer Analysts at P&G drive better decision-making and transform how we operate by influencing the key strategic decisions of leadership and by embedding analytics into our core work processes.
• You will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics.
• You will communicate outcome of analyses done using complex data sets or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower the business team to drive action based on the insights you derive.
• You will be expert on data visualization (Spotfire, Power BI), and analytic tools (R, KNIME, SAS etc) to model the business building insights in our mountains of data.
• You will adept at using technologies for solving ad hoc “wicked” business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust solutions.
• You will also work externally to partner with our top customers on how to better serve shoppers’ needs and win in the marketplace.
• You will be a trusted advisor to internal and external decision makers from buyers to P&G’s senior leadership keeping them abreast of current market & competitive dynamics.
As a P&G Business&Customer Analyst, you will be a part of an award-winning analytics community that is Global in scope, and operates across P&G’s core disciplines (Marketing, Sales, Customers, Consumers, Product Supply, etc).
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
• Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic, diverse and supportive work environment
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
What we're looking for:
• Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Engineering, Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc..)
• Fluent in English and Turkish
• Good technical & analytical skill (Power BI, R, SAS, SQL, optimization, predictive modeling, etc)
• Previous work/internship/project experience in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics & or consulting is an asset
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status