Begin a meaningful career right here
R&D European PhD Seminar (m/f)
Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovation for the world's biggest brands?
Then join us for our PhD Seminar, where you can discover how you could leave your impact leveraging your acquired skills such as natural sciences, materials, automation, sustainability, analytics, modelling and simulation at P&G making products Consumers love.
A technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
Every year we invest around $2 billion in Research & Development (R&D), corresponding to more than 2% of company net sales. Our R&D teams innovate and continuously improve products loved by billions of consumers around the globe. You will be exposed to state of the art technology and be able to experience P&G’s innovations through our “hands-on” labs and pilot plants, which have resulted in 41,000+ active patents.
Why join the PhD Seminar?
• You visit one of our European Innovation Centers, get to meet our scientists and engineers and ask them all your questions
• You get a chance to see how our scientists innovate our superior products
• You will get to practice the skills needed to be successful, by collaborating with international PhD Students and experienced R&D managers to solve a series of exercises and case studies
• You will discover if a career in an industrial company like P&G could be right for you
During the seminar you will be able to practice:
• Technical knowledge to address real problems
• Making difficult and tough decisions
• Setting priorities
• Communicating ideas
• Motivating people and teams
• Working as part of a team
The Seminar will be held at the Brussels Innovation Center, Belgium from Sunday March 24th to Thursday March 28th 2019. Accommodation, meals, and travel to and from the seminar are paid by us.
Who can apply
The Seminar is open to Science and Engineering Ph.D. Students in their penultimate or ultimate year of their Ph.D.
Disciplines considered: Natural, Life or Physical Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Other Engineering disciplines.
Your graduation should be by December 2018 or later.
Steps to apply
1. Submit your application online, adding an electronic version of your CV in English, including your University grades
2. Take our online assessment through the link you receive from us. For info on what to expect, visit our pages on our hiring process on www.pgcareers.com
3. You'll be invited for 2 interviews
UK November 19th, 2018;
Belgium & Germany January 30th, 2019.
Please be aware that the selection process will start earliest in December 2018.
Seminar Attendees and others who pass these initial requirements can afterwards be considered for interviews for full-time opportunities in one of our Innovation Centers in Europe.
For more info on R&D at P&G, please also visit www.pgcareers.com and www.PGscience.com
Just so you know
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
• Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: