Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Sales Executive
Sales at Procter & Gamble offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments, enabling you to meet your individual career objectives while working to build our businesses. Sales professionals work across all areas of the business, both domestically and globally.
P&G is seeking Sales professionals who will strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead joint value for both companies. In Sales, you will create and lead the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies, positioning our Company, our Customers, and our Shoppers to win. You will work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units, and functions to jointly create value with our customers. You will also have the opportunity to lead in a large and complex organization. As part of one of the world’s best sales management programs, you will derive insights from data to create winning selling propositions.
P&G has immediate openings for Senior Sales Executives to join our world-class team located across the US. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with sales and people management experience, who will be able to strategically partner with customers and buyers to meet or exceed financial objectives. You will also deliver competitive advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies, while setting up P&G brands to disproportionately win.
- Leading strategic partnerships with customers to develop win/win business solutions for your categories
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Leveraging analytical tools and integrating various data systems to develop actionable insights
- There is also the potential to manage small teams (1-3 people)
Must be willing to immediately relocate to your first assignment. We currently have roles across the United States.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Have a BA/BS from accredited university
- 5-8 years of relevant experience sales experience is required for this position.
- Relevant CPG sales or customer business development experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
- Experience managing others preferred
- Be willing to immediately relocate
- Be willing to relocate throughout a career
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
What would make you a great fit?
- You have strategic customer relationship building skills and you would thrive selling our products to national retailers
- You have trade fund management experience, and you're comfortable using data to drive the best promotion decisions
- You love to use data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for P&G and the customer
- You have joint business planning experience and can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches
- You've been a people manager and know how to elevate your team's performance
Just So You Know:
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: