Begin a meaningful career right here
Capital Systems Manager
The capital systems manager leads all aspects of major project spending. Responsibilities include:
- Forecasting and tracking spending.
- Ensuring compliance with Romanian and Company accounting guidelines.
- Establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs) for capital management.
- Reconciliation of forecast, estimates and actual spending.
- Establishing and maintaining WBS structure in SAP
- Coaching and direction of cost controllers.
- Support creation of funding request documents.
- Coordinate with project managers to handle spending within targets.
- Support audits of the capital process – internal and external.
- English proficiency.
- Training or experience with financial accounting.
- Technical experience or faculty in engineering is a plus
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: