Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Construction Management Intern
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing & developing equipment and manufacturing systems we have a place for you.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership.
What does the work look like?
Our Project Management group is responsible for setting up of a new manufacturing facility and start up of the facility to manufacture and deliver our products. It's the bread and butter of what makes P&G such a great company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll work with ground breaking technologies and collaborate with our Global Engineering and Manufacturing groups.
Our role offers plenty of opportunities to learn new things. They include:
- Digital tools for Construction Management
- Deploying new construction execution strategies i.e. Lean Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Digitalize the work process in Lean IPD approach.
- Deploy groundbreaking technologies in Construction execution (3D, 4D Modelling, VR/AR in construction, Drone applications, 3D Printing)
- Developing and deploying tools for digital methods for Project Schedule tracking
What kinds of projects will you support?
Our Engineers working for project/construction management group are responsible for the setting of the new facility. The engineers manage the safety, quality, cost and schedule for the project using modern approaches and cutting edge technologies available in the industry.
Your project will be to develop methods using the latest construction management digital applications (using Aconex) and optimize the construction work processes (permit management system, Induction process, Quality Inspections, safety inspections, etc).
What We Offer:
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region
- Faculty of Construction or Civil Engineering
- Strong skills in leadership and communication.
- Good command of English is needed
Location: Urlaţi, Romania
Job Id: MFG00006527
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities