Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing Intern Process Engineer - Urlati 18-19
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognized as an industry leader for the development of innovative production systems and technologies.
Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment/ processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant.
Your responsibilities can range from a process engineer/project engineer to a raw material manager who stays in contact with our suppliers in order to optimize the flow of raw material for the production process.
You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your very first day on the job and work on your very own project part.
A mentor, a manger with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice.
P&G looks for top university candidates in electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering as well as chemistry, physics, natural sciences and information technology.
In addition to technical excellence we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of the English language.
To summarize with one sentence:
We are looking for high potential graduates who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a fast moving consumer goods environment.
What We Offer:
- attractive compensation and benefit package
- meaningful responsibility from day one
- challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- accommodation allowance for people outside Prahova region
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Engineering Intern - Barquisimeto Plant Barquisimeto, Venezuela
- Manufacturing/Engineering Internship Mumbai, India
- Product Supply – Manufacturing (Lean Engineering)Internships and Placements (m/f) Multiple Locations
- Manufacturing Intern Process Engineer - Urlati 18-19 Urlaţi, Romania