Begin a meaningful career right here
Urlati Plant IT Leader
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities?
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, help our plants run always-on, enable millions of trucks to move efficiently, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your real passion for technology and its business application is recognized and rewarded!
- In this role, we entrust you with overseeing all IT and OT (Operational Technology – run the machines) operations in Urlati Manufacturing Plant.
- You are accountable to the Plant Manager and report to IT/OT Region/Hub Manager.
- You have ultimate accountability to ensure that the plant is Always on, Compliant, Secure, and Ready for digitization.
- You make sure business operations service levels are met and that unplanned down times do not occur.
- You own the E2E IT master plans and portfolio for the facility, continuously improve resiliency and prepare for digitization to drive productivity and scale.
- You have accountability to drive technology innovation by connecting what is needed with what is possible at the site and to integrate the Plant technology into the P&G global digital strategy for manufacturing and supply chain.
- Governing of end-to-end site operations resources;
- Ensuring operations & IT/OT compliance;
- Handling partner concerns for IT/OT Issues & all Global IT services at the plant;
- Owning IT master plan in cooperation with site digitization manager;
- Handling IT Budget & invoices;
- Driving global projects integration in the facility and local projects execution, ensuring project benefits come true;
- Monitoring of site operations and collection of site vulnerability data, development of plans to address vulnerabilities
- Working with sector digitization/innovation managers’ site master-plan; anticipating & communicating future needs & innovation opportunities to sector management & service lines;
- Driving delivery of innovations ideas reapplying existing services or developing new solutions.
- Bachelors / Masters in a quantitative degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies etc.);
- Experience in leading IT portfolio with clients and handling external partners;
- We will warmly welcome previous IT experience in Supply Chain and/or Network solutions;
- Proven success in effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting;
- Strong English communication skills (presentation, written, and listening);
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work within diverse; organizations and teams;
- ITIL and Cisco Certification is a plus.
Just so you know:
Apart from significant responsibilities from Day 1, outstanding learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: