Begin a meaningful career right here
Warehouse Department Manager
Would you like to join a globally recognized company as anexperienced Warehouse Department Manager in our Product Supply (PS) team?
Product Supply is responsible for the production and delivery of all our bulk products. These are at the heart of many of our Brands that make P&G such a great company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll work with cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with Manufacturing and external partners.
- Ensure the warehouse starts up and operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and aligning with legal regulations.
- Lead startup of warehouse including team, warehousing processes and equipment.
- Define, implement and supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center, and handle the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with external parties to ensure efficient delivery of shipments.
- Experience in a warehouse lead role managing warehouse processes and employees.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse processes, procedures and policy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff.
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback.
- Ability to speak fluent, business English.
- Advanced degree in engineering or logistics is an advantage.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: