Begin a meaningful career right here
Chemical Process Engineer
Are you ready to gain new skills to run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
P&G Villa Mercedes Plant produces the brands which touch millions of Latin America people, like Pampers, Always and Gillette razors.
Superior Quality is one of the key reasons over 4 billion consumers purchase our products and services every year. QA builds elite quality systems and culture to assure P&G delivers the Quality Promise - “Quality our consumers, customers, regulators and employees trust –everywhere, every time.” And we would like you in this Quality journey.
You will start as Process Engineer working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities, this is a key role to learn about our product, equipment/ technology, production process and the whole supply chain.
You will also assure we are delivering against product and market compliance and regulatory requirements with excellence as Quality Technical Responsible.
Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills.
We will hire you at entry management level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We will also provide you with the opportunity to expand your capabilities in quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise like Operation and Engineering.
What we offer
- A wide range of challenging assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Developing programs
passionate about your personal and professional skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours!
- University degree in Chemical engineering.
- Very Good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: