Marketing Specialist - P&G Family Dollar Customer Team
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers love and use every day?
This administrative position is on the Family Dollar Customer Team at the Procter & Gamble Customer Business Center located in Virginia Beach, VA. The Family Dollar Marketing Specialist will support the Sales customer team in areas of marketing program design & execution including vendor management, budget tracking & stewardship, and most importantly customer communication and relationship building. We need someone who is dedicated and can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand, identify new opportunity spaces, and execute growth plans with excellence. The Marketing Specialist works across various P&G product categories partnering with cross-functional teammates, marketing agency partners, Family Dollar stakeholders, and third-party suppliers to design and execute strategic programs that grow share and sales dollars for P&G at Family Dollar. The customer team skill set is a competitive advantage for P&G and enhances the retailer-P&G relationship.
- End to End ownership of marketing programs for select P&G categories from design-to-execution, including planning total year marketing calendars, writing creative briefs, and providing direction and feedback to key partners. Identifies plans to meet demands of business and ensures that programs assets are fit-for-use at the retailer.
- Executional ownership of additional strategic marketing programs, including coordinating services with third party vendors, managing contracts, and ensuring artwork accuracy. Demonstrate creativity and innovation to develop and present customer presentations to support the program activation. Collaborates independently with agency partners and external teams.
- Budget tracking & stewardship, including ownership of bill payment processing and tracking in company system. Develop and manage short and long-term budgeting to achieve objectives; manage budget fluidly based on real time results.
- Ownership of special events design & execution, which is an important way we build our relationship with Family Dollar.
- External Candidates must have a High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
- Previous Marketing experience preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent problem-solving skills, capable of managing multiple priorities and projects, Excellent written, verbal and multimedia communications skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development.
- Lead fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly-organized manner on schedule and on budget.
- Exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-up, strong organizational skills; must be able to set priorities and work independently.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: