Begin a meaningful career right here
Future Female Leader in Product Supply Walldürn Plant
Future Female Leader in Product Supply - Braun Epilators and Shavers
We create future…your future is our future!
Are you a talented female Engineering student or graduate? Would you like to explore what P&G can offer to passionate, technical-savvy women who want to build a successful technical career?
Apply now and become one of the selected participants for the Future Female Leader - Product Supply in Walldürn on February 6th and 7th, 2019.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 26th January, 2019
This will provide you with a unique "on-the-job" experience:
• We will show you our high technology in our production plant,
• You will meet and network with our Female Managers and also with Young Managers,
• You will discover Product Supply/Engineering from a creative, meaningful and challenging perspective
you will love.
Technology, Design and Function - is that a combination that excites you?
Then you are exactly right with us!
At the Walldürn site, we produce shavers and epilators by using high-tech control and production techniques.
We want to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety and productivity of our systems, while reducing costs and boosting sustainability. Innovation and creativity drive everything we do at P&G.
You get a structured start with an onboarding plan as an intern or for a full time job.
And you know what’s best? If you succeed our on-site test that will take place on the same dates, then you can choose between the different dates/ suggestions when your interview day will take place after this event.
Wondering how to get in?
Among all applicants, we will select the participants based on the following criteria:
• P&G online assessment tests results
• Fluency in English and German
• Strong CV including at least one previous internship in a technical area
• Strong academic results in one of the following study fields (Bachelor/Master/Diploma/PhD):
• Chemical Engineering
• Process Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electronical Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Automation Technology
If you're one of the chosen ones, we will provide you with meals, travel expenses and a day full of learning & fun, to make this an unforgettable journey with P&G Product Supply.
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are looking for applicants of any race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
• Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Please note that the application deadline is 26th January, 2019.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: