Begin a meaningful career right here
AdTech – Programmatic Media Systems Manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a self, motivated, driven AdTech Programmatic Media Systems Manager to join us in our IT department, sitting with the IT Systems Manager. You will be working closely with data engineers to develop continuous integration, Microsoft serves and BIg Data technologies for DMP. You managing relationships with suppliers and developers.
From Day 1, you will play a key part in the growth of P&G's technological capabilities.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Do something that matters.
With us you will:
- Be responsible for growing and developing our AdTech systems
- Develop this technology alongside a team of developers using programming languages such as JQuery, HTML and Java Script
- Build data and analytics technologies to continuously improve capability
- Build awareness and knowledge of EU specific media and Legal/Privacy needs in desktop and mobile.
Apply if you have:
- At least a BSc in computer science/IT technology/computer engineering
- Experience in AdTech systems such as Oracle and Adobe
- Technical mastery of modern computer science principles and ad technology, especially in the browser to quickly and easily understand media and marketing technology.
- Knowledge of JQuery, Java Script or HTML
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: