Begin a meaningful career right here
E-commerce Analytics & Insights Analyst
E-Commerce Analytics & Insights Analyst
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Are you passionate about Analytics and Insight – our mission is to make consumer & data insights integrate to build a competitive advantage for Procter & Gamble?
We are looking for business leaders of the future who apply consumer understanding and analytics mastery to deliver groundbreaking, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Your passion for consumer and business as well as analytical skills will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an Analytics & Insights professional.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- You will use your boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and robust research
- You will work with terabytes of media, eCom sales and content data, derive impactful insights and translate complex outputs or algorithms into simple conclusions that will accelerate P&G eCommerce business
- You will work with big data sets to spot patterns and build impactful insights to craft P&G business strategies
- You will transform sophisticated data into meaningful and clear insight to drive actions with key partners
- You will become a master on consumer insights in both eCommerce and digital media domains supporting and solving million-dollar business problems and opportunities to transform P&G eCommerce and digital journey
- You will have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- Validated ability to make business recommendation based on complex data: sales, content and media
- Previously worked with big sets of data and the ability to present the data efficiently to support business decisions
- Strong digital knowledge from data analysis and data usage perspective (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Collaboration and leadership skills, able to empower and influence
- Key attributes are strong sense of urgency, multi-tasker, strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in consumer surveys and statistical analysis will be additional advantage
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Degree education - following disciplines prefered - Business/Management Information Systems, Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Market Research and Statistics.
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new insights flourish. All the while, you’ll receive extraordinary training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Any questions left:
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: