Begin a meaningful career right here
Analytics Engineering Manager
Analytics Engineering Manager
Location: Zabraniecka, Warsaw, Poland
In this role you will lead the technical implementation of the next-gen consumer and media analytics platform and support large scale analytics for CRM, digital presence, e-Commerce, digital media (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, etc.) and programmatic data.
- Leads the technical implementation of the analytics platform and capabilities in partnership with product manager.
- Builds the product roadmap features working with in house and external engineering resources and using cloud platform, data base and analytics technologies (owning design, product backlog, ETL / integration, data modelling, data pipeline, analytics semantic layer, front-end / UX, etc.).
- Understands interdependencies with other products / capabilities within the consumer and media space, defines new integration designs and implementation plans, ensures work is delivered with quality, timely, on-cost and according to business priorities and service level agreements with partners.
- Implements software development standard methodologies and CI/CD, maintains product artifacts, provides feedback on consistency and uniformity of new developments, communicates system constraints to product teams, partners with stakeholders to assess innovation opportunities and new business cases.
- Implements security and access management controls, ensures platform compliance with P&G policies and existing privacy regulations.
Apply if you have:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and supporting database and analytics platforms. Good technical skills and expertise in development and software engineering (SQL, Python, APIs, Cloud Services GCP, Azure).
- Experience on breaking down requirements and finding solutions to sophisticated problems. Ability to explain technical details and at the same time getting deep into.
- Teammate with various roles and backgrounds (business owners, product managers, architects, software developers, data engineers, etc.).
- Knows how to use BI/Visualization tools and building semantic layers to create analytics outcomes (Power BI, Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and how these solutions interact with broader data ecosystem (connectors).
- Experience in CI/CD and product management frameworks (GitHub, JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.).
- English fluency & at least a Bachelor's degree in CS, IT, EE or similar field.
What we offer you:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications, full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship! The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: