Begin a meaningful career right here
Application Security Governance Analyst
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (~2500 globally, ~300 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
Reporting to the Application Security Governance Leader, the Application Security Governance Analyst is responsible for conducting application security controls assessments that ensure the verification of controls vs corporate information security policy, and establishing the security profiles for platforms and applications to enable management for risk-based decisions. The Application Security Governance Analyst is accountable for the end to end process within Information Security to ensure that every security control is properly described, determine and assess security capabilities, and verify standards and implementation guidelines and reporting the overall application security controls framework. This role would require solid competence on Application Security controls verification, Ethical Hacking, Code Scanning, overall security technologies and good business understanding.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Coaching programs, training and cloud certifications (e.g. cloud or analytics certifications)
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center) Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
- Demonstrated technical Information Security experience
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) by ISC2 certification (preferred) - or able to be certified within 15 months of employment Excellent delivery on commitments, Project Management, establishing Priorities, Deadlines, Issue Management
- Experience in the following technologies: ERP systems, with preference of SAP, Reverse proxies, WAFs, Identity & Access Management technologies, with a particular focus on their associated risks, Cloud Computing Security, Encryption, Programming Languages and OS
- Relevant experience on Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
- English fluency (spoken & written)
- At least a Bachelor's degree
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: