Begin a meaningful career right here
Application Security Solution Manager
This role works in a broad P&G environment, with a key focus on most important applications and infrastructure. It is a unique opportunity to be immersed in the global IT ecosystem of a Fortune 500 company, and work as an Application Security Solution Manager.
You will be responsible for building and developing the Application Security service and its Strategy by providing expert guidance, security requirements and design validation for numerous Cyber solutions. You will also lead Solution Innovation, in partnership with Security Architects and Engineers.
- Supervise projects required an evaluation of the in-scope products concerning Information security-based workflow.
- Interface with customers to facilitate in the creation of moderately complex IT security architecture, analysis, and engineering solutions to translate user requirements to solutions.
- Responsible for the development of IS security policies and procedures for the Solution.
- Ensures application-level security across all internally developed applications via testing & review.
- Clearly understand the Static/dynamic code analysis tool, its principal, and best practices. Communicate Best practices based on know1 including remediation recommendations to the application/service owners.
- Demonstrated experience in Application Security and project management and/or as business analysis.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
- Good understanding of software exploitation and common vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of port scanning, vulnerability assessment and fuzzing tools.
- Knowledge of protocols associated with web technologies.
- Understanding of software testing.
- Bachelor’s degree, fluent in English (spoken & written).
- Hands-on experience with one of the products from the list: Veracode / Contrast and/or other tools.
- Knowledge of Ability to produce and handle documentation such as technical requirement catalogs, Visio diagrams, and technical strategy presentation.
- Has an in-depth understanding of information security risks and controls, including OWASP Top 10 and/or SANS 25 vulnerabilities and their mitigations.
- Understanding of static and dynamic code analysis tools, principles and practices to provide development teams guidance to remedy vulnerability defects.
- Knowledge about security testing of cloud / mobile apps and related APIs.
- Understand threat vectors and methodologies used to exploit applications to better prioritize technical and/or procedural controls to protect applications.
Commitment from us:
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
You can expect:
- Attractive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy).
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mentoring programs, Training & Certifications (All Information Security roles require CISSP certification. Candidates without the certification must be able to pass the exam within the first 15 months of starting the role. P&G provides study preparation and exam cost coverage).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences, and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: