Begin a meaningful career right here
Artificial Intelligence DevOps Engineer
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Artificial Intelligence DevOps Engineer is responsible for transforming direction and input from an RPA Solution Architect into solutions. This includes analyzing, documenting, implementing, testing, and maintaining the solutions. Analyzing includes understanding the business logic and re-engineering the process during implementation. Testing includes writing and executing test scripts, while keeping test logs. Maintaining the solutions includes checklists for production and implementing changes to coincide with systems of record. The DevOps Engineer also provides change management support for stakeholders.
- Primary areas of focus are core development, design and direction of application architecture and alignment of architecture with business objectives and high-level company technology direction
- Prepare and deploy test environment
- Interact with other architects and technology decision-makers to guide overall direction of the user interface layer of the site and will work closely with Technical Leads, Application Managers, Software Developers and Business experts in a highly collaborative environment
- Document standards and ensure they are effectively implemented by the development teams and understood by technology partners
- Design and develop proof of concept prototypes for advanced features and designs
- Continuously evaluate design and improve the software development and delivery processes with a deep focus on performance optimization techniques
- At least a Bachelor’s degree and good command of spoken & written English
- Hands on experience with Information Technology
- DevOps and Agile programming mindset
- Hands on experience and passion to learn more of Java programming and its frameworks
- Passion with continuous integration and deployment solutions (e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Git)
- Hands-on experience of Process Automation across the life-cycle, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation products (Blue Prism, WorkFusion, UI Path, Pega) is a plus
- Passion to build advanced technical skills across RPA/Machine Learning Modelling / Business Process Management Systems (BPMS)
- Willingness to learn and basic understanding of Design patterns and Architecture style/design for enterprise applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to work in a Global delivery environment in geographically spread team model
- Responsive and proactive, can make decisions independently and value collaboration and transparency
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: