Associate Brand Manager
P&G is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
In P&G Brand Management you will get wide experience of brand building, starting from deep dive on media and further building your experience moving to general business management.
An Associate Brand Manager at P&G is a leader of strategies development & execution for 9 countries across Central Europe. You will coordinate the work of multi-functional teams locally & across region to make your & our business grow.
- Independently leading big brand projects in the area of traditional and innovative media or trade & trial.
- Designing strategic interventions on brand marketing plans based on the analysis of wide sets of data including: consumer behavior, media landscape & efficiency etc or strategic interventions on brand portfolio, marketing & sales plans based on the analysis of wide sets of data including: sales, shares, consumer behavior, media efficiency etc.
- Pioneering innovative digital solutions of implementation in the brand’s media plans.
- Driving data driven & programmatic solutions in media
- Integration of multi-functional team efforts including internal & external partners across region
- Masters degree graduates
- Up to 6 years of work experience, preferably in area of media & digital
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Strong initiative, problem solving and leadership skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations
- Fluency in English
Follow us on Facebook:
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: