Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Technical Information Security Leader
Associate Technical Information Security Leader
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
The Corporate Information Security vision is to PROTECT VALUE by mitigating information security risks to P&G’s competitive advantage, reputation, and critical business operations.
Technical Information Security Leaders (TISLs) will be accountable for the technical components of the physical, cyber and cultural security interventions in their GBU, SMO, Corporate Function or GBS in partnership with the Enterprise Security Leadership Team (ESLT) and Information Security using corporate security capabilities, innovation, solutions and interventions to demonstrate and adopt them to protect their business enterprise scale. TISLs will also champion information security and privacy protection culture within the organization.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
- Lead and drive technical expertise connection with business needs and the broader Information Security organization to address those needs.
- Interface across the organization with other teams, such as system operations, infrastructure, auditors, security personnel etc.
- Managing and coordinating the application owners to ensure that information security systems implemented meet the requirements of the information security policy.
- Coordinating with BISLs the development and deployment of an information security training and awareness program to meet particular needs in their business area.
- Is accountable to engage with application managers and execute Application / iRISK vetting and controls verification for applications in their business area.
- Engage and assess security capabilities of critical third parties for their business area, including contracts and associated risks profile and security interventions for remediation.
- Use on Information Security capabilities as a primary source of solutions and drive Fist Line of Defense accountability. Use testing results like pen testing, VSS, vetting tools (iRisk, CSC, TPRM, RIA) as a primary source of data to act on for risk mitigation, gap elimination and vulnerability identification / remediation.
- Are P&G Information Security policy and standards ambassadors and contribute to development as vital.
- Actively participate in Information Security Incident Response in their business area.
- Coordinate audit work within organization and lead stewardship remediation plans.
- Ensure organization’s ongoing compliance with personal data laws (Eg. GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
We are looking for:
- Some experience in Cybersecurity Area and experience in the area of Application Management (DevOps).
- Security certificates will definitely strengthen candidate’s position (eg. CISSP, CISM).
- CISSP (If you do not have it, it will be required to achieve this certificate within one year of working with P&G.).
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc.), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment! We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: