BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Azure Cloud Junior Platform Engineer
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Join us!
Business Purpose / Background:
P&G has declared go cloud strategy and will be moving most of our workloads to the Cloud over the next few years. At the same time Core Data Lake and Data Hubs Program led by Data & Analytics Organization (D&A) is taking advantage of cloud offering to transform BI and Analytics for the company, harmonizing various data types and allowing standard solutions tailored specifically for needs of specific Business Units.
As Platform Engineer you will be using strong technical and social skills to deliver Operational capabilities that will help meet internal D&A applications’ business cases in a PaaS way.
Employee in the role, will transform the newest technologies to secure, performant, stable, cost efficient and flexible business capabilities that support P&G’s key business cases!
Key element of this role is to ensure compliance and quality of operations of D&A applications working together with both D&A DevOps teams and Platform Capability Engineers to drive automation.
- Implement and execute recommended Platform Best Practices and Platform Technical Capabilities. Help to onboard various application to the cloud - via staying on top of Cloud industry trends, as well as standards, recommendations and tools from central P&G architecture, network, security, integration and other teams.
- Develop automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Azure Automation) to optimize cost, capacity and performance, drive compliance, or to understand Platform health.
- Building in security controls application architecture through collaboration with InfoSec team and propagate DevSecOps demeanor among teams.
- Basic understanding of MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services, any certification will be a great advantage
- Conceptual understanding of Infrastructure and Platform components like network, load balancers, firewalls, servers, databases
- PowerShell and/or Linux environment and shell (bash) scripting skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology areas and ask appropriate and relevant technical questions.
- Problem-solving demeanor, proactive, initiative taking and not afraid to challenge the status quo
Skills to Learn/Build on this Job:
- Deep Technical knowledge and experience in cloud BI & Analytics relevant capabilities;
- Exposure to complex Cloud architectures, working with Cloud Provider product teams on future Cloud roadmap and capability improvements
- Expertise working in global multi-functional team on Cloud Platforms
- Big Picture understanding of PG IT organization and its Services.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, Azure Developer Associate / Azure Architect / Azure DevOps / Azure Security)
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment! We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: