Begin a meaningful career right here
Azure DevOps Engineer - DATA PLATFORM
DevOps Engineer - DATA PLATFORM
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
We are looking for a Dev Ops Engineer to work in our Multi billion dollars Grooming business to help shape the future of the Data Strategy for brands such as Gillette, Braun, Venus and much more. Grooming business has made significant investments on platforms to leverage Data to drive meaningful business decisions Globally. The role of the Dev Ops Engineer will be to ensure that right Solutions are built to bring the vision to Life and also the continuous operations of Data Hub. As a Dev Ops engineer, you will be working across support teams to ensure that the Datahub is functioning as expected and are able to work across teams to drive issues to closure. This is a rare opportunity that allows IT professionals to work in the Brands and be able to deliver value.
A key element of this role is to ensure compliance and quality of operations of D&A applications working together with both D&A DevOps teams and Platform Capability Engineers to drive automation.
- Recommend new or improve existing Platform Best Practices and Platform Technical Capabilities and onboarding various application teams to use them - via staying on top of Cloud industry trends, as well as standards, recommendations and tools from central P&G architecture, network, security, integration and other teams.
- Develop automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Azure Automation) to optimize cost, capacity and performance, drive compliance, or to understand Platform health.
- Define, analyze and improve Platform Service Operations metrics and ITIL Service Management processes executed by various teams. Collaborate with Security Engineer improve Compliance metrics.
- Work with PG Corporate & Application teams, Cloud Service Partners and other vendors to understand, verify, improve and fix as needed shared Platform capabilities across D&A applications. This includes L3 postmortem support for major capability critical incidents and "deep" Problem Management support.
- Building in security in Data Hub application architecture through collaboration with InfoSec team and propagate DevSecOps demeanor among teams.
We are looking for:
- Experience with MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services.
- Infrastructure and Platform components (network, load balancers, firewalls, servers, databases).
- PowerShell and / or Linux environment and shell (bash) scripting.
- Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas and ask appropriate and relevant technical inquiries.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of Azure PaaS services (experience in big / sophisticated deployments).
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have:
- ITIL foundations knowledge; or confirmed IT operations background.
- Previous experience in designing solution architecture and / or leading big architecture projects.
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Experience with SCRUM and DevOps methodologies.
- Management or leadership skills / experiences.
- Basic Vendor Management Skills and experience working with external companies.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: