Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Course on SGH
P&G isone of the most successful multi-brand companiesworldwide – with operations in 80 countries, a turnover of nearly 80 billion US $ and with25 Billion-Dollar Brandssuch as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® or Oral-B®.
Currently we are looking for CEMS and Masters students to take the part inBrand Management in a Multinational Company courseat SGH Warsaw School of Economicsin Spring Semester 2020.
Do you want to:
1) Experience how a top global FMCG Company - P&G - works on a daily basis?
2) Learn how to manage big brands and real business challenges across multiple markets?
3) Develop true management skills?
4) Meet and learn from P&G managers?
If your answers are YES, sign up now for Brand Management Course led by P&G managers and SGH Professor Piotr Ploszajski.
- The course is dedicated to all SGH students of 4th and 5th year from all majors. It is counted as a regular SGH coursefor 7 ECTS;
- The language of the course is English;
- Accepted students will be signed up to the subject manually by the Dean’s office. Students will not be able to enroll to the subject via WD.
-Specific dates will be confirmed soon.
Recruitment procedure for the course:
Students interested in applying for the course need to fill out the questionnaire and online assessment test byJanuary 6th, 2019
Please apply using your SGH e-mail address.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: