Begin a meaningful career right here
Join a leading brand management team at P&G Central Europe and gain experience in the best in class and inspiring brand building, multi-functional and multicultural environment.
We are looking for motivated and commercially aware Brand Managers to join P&G brand function based in Warsaw. In P&G Brand Management you will lead multi-functional teams (including finance, sales and product supply) to develop and execute winning growth strategies in order to accelerate our business across 10 markets in Central Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a portfolio of brands that millions of consumers and businesses can’t live without. Our brand teams are currently expanding, and we have some exciting opportunities in Warsaw and Budapest.
Are you ready for the challenge? “Do something that matters”.
- Take specific responsibility for all areas of brand management, starting with general business management, through communication planning and trade marketing
- Design strategic interventions on brand portfolio, marketing and sales plans based on the in-depth analysis of wide set of data, including sales, shares, consumer insights, media efficiency, competitive activities, etc.
- Lead a new product launches and evaluate the current strategies of a brand performance
- Coordinate the work of multi-functional team, including internal and external partners such as media and creative agencies
- Leverage consumer & shopper understanding, gathering insights from key decision makers and develop plans to meet identified needs
- Pioneer innovative digital solutions in the area of communication and commerce for a brand or full portfolio
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
- Previous Brand Management experience
- Proven experience working in marketing alongside an interest in developing and managing successful innovation within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- Strong consumer understanding and some experience in portfolio and activation management
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaborations skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Advanced Excel and/or Power BI skills
- Degree Educated
- Fluent English essential
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: